Many people who were not endowed with a large bust will turn to breast augmentation as a solution, but the procedure to get breast implants is not only extremely expensive—running on average around $5,800–$10,000, not including additional preceding or following doctor’s appointments—they can also be very risky.
Dangers of breast augmentation include complications such as asymmetry, breast pain, tissue atrophy (a thinning and shrinking of the breast skin), chest wall deformity, and deflation that results in a partial or complete collapse of the implant, just to name a few. Read on to find out why breast augmentation is not the answer and what natural solutions, such as breast enhancement creams and breast enlargement pills, can be used as a healthy alternative.
Breast implants can cause medical complications
According to the FDA, there are more than a dozen possible risks associated with getting breast implants. Medical complications like this can result in further surgeries, adding to the already hefty expense of breast implants, including complete removal of the surgical implants.
- Capsular contracture – A tightening of the tissue capsules surrounding the implant which results in a firmness or hardness of the breast, and, in extreme cases, a painful squeezing of the implant which may result in further surgery.
- Breast pain – A general pain around the breast area, or only around the nipple, that is the result of a number of different complications.
- Infection – Can occur as a result of contamination to the surgical wounds or, in rare cases, a “rejection” of the implants by the body; usually presents with inflammation (including redness, swelling, and a warmth of the area).
- Hematoma – A collection of blood around the breast implant that presents with swelling, bruising, and pain.
- Tissue damage – May include atrophy, a thinning and shrinking of the skin around the implant.
Breast implants can result in physical deformities
In addition to the possible medical complications that can arise as a result of getting breast augmentation surgery, there are also physical deformities that can result. All surgeries result in ugly scars that take years to fade—if they ever do—but if complications occur as a result of the implants, a patient could end up with deformed-looking breasts.
- Lop-sidedness/Asymmetry – Breasts are uneven as a result of poorly done surgery or complications that occur afterward.
- Chest wall deformity – The presence of the implants causes a disfiguration of the ribs or chest wall underneath appear deformed.
- Deflation or rupture – In the case of saline-filled breast implants, a leakage of the implant itself results in a partial or complete collapse that shows as uneven breasts.
- Extrusion – The implant is visible through the skin as a result of a breakdown of skin tissue.
- Wrinkling – A rippling or wrinkling of the implant itself that is visible through the breast skin.
- Displacement – The implant is not in the place that it should be, either resulting from poorly done surgery, or a movement of the implant from its original location as a result of gravity, trauma, or capsular contracture.
Natural solutions to get beautiful natural breasts
If you are not interested in taking on the dangers of breast augmentation, there are many options that are available to you that are completely natural, healthy, and inexpensive. You can buy products such as creams or pills, make simple dietary changes, work certain exercises into your regular workouts, or use special massage techniques to develop larger fuller breasts.
Many people also find success using a combination of techniques to get the beautiful natural breasts that they have always wanted.
- Breast enlargement pills – Dietary supplements are a great, effective method of breast development that can help you grow larger fuller breasts by one to two cup sizes. The secret behind them is that they use natural biological ingredients that contain significant sources of phytoestrogens. The phytoestrogens act as estrogen in the body when consumed, and they also help increase its natural development in the body which results in naturally enhanced breasts.
- Brest enhancement creams – Special creams for breast enhancement are very effective because, like the breast enlargement pills, they contain natural ingredients that promote hormonal breast growth, while at the same time working to firm and lift the breast. The result of using breast enhancement creams is beautiful natural breasts that are larger, fuller, and suppler.
- Breast lifting exercises – Exercises that work the chest, back, and shoulders are excellent for lifting and firming the breasts because they strengthen the muscles that lie beneath them. Work four or five simple exercises into your regular workouts three times per week to see fast, natural results.
- Foods that promote breast growth – Similar to taking dietary supplements (though without as potent of results), you can make a few simple dietary changes that will help your body produce more estrogen, resulting in larger fuller breasts.